Images provided by SuperMedia are for personal, non-commercial use. Republication, retransmission or reproduction of images provided by SuperMedia is strictly prohibited.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please notice that your chauffeur does not carry cash to make change. If you are paying by cash please have the exact amount.
If paying by Check, please make checks payable to Four Star Limousine. There will be a $25.00 fee added for any and all returned checks.
- Rides can be billed to the customer's credit card. Four Star Limousine accepts the following cards: American Express • Discover Card • MasterCard • Visa
- All published rates are subject to change without notice. Current rates are confirmed at the time a reservation is made.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates, all US dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
Airport Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your airport reservation at least 24 hours in advance there is NO COST to you. If you cancel your reservation within 2 hours of your reservation there will be a $50 cancellation fee applied to your invoice. If you cancel at the time of reservation, the full fare will be applied. Plus and 18% service charge.
This does not apply to arriving flights that are late, cancelled, or any other diversion to your arriving flight due to the airline rescheduling or act of Nature.
Airport Wait Time / Stop Time
- For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged at $5.00 per five (5) minute increment once the grace period has elapsed. Grace period is defined as fifteen (15) minutes beyond the scheduled pick up time.
- Four Star Limousine is able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, wait time is not charged for any passenger arriving on a commercial airline.
- Four Star Limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 30 minutes. To avoid this charge, you may call the office to inform dispatch of delays
- Four Star Limousine does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 30 minutes. To avoid this charge, you may call the office to inform dispatch of delays
- Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged at $5.00 if the stop is along the intended route. There will be a 15 minute grace period, then a chard of $5.00 per five (5) minute increment. If the Stop is outside of the intended travel route, the chauffeur will call the stop into the office and dispatch will advise of increased price. Once the stop is made there will be a 15 minute grace period, then a chard of $5.00 per five (5) minute increment
Cancellation and No-Show Fees
- Cancellation of sedans within one (1) hour of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 18% service fee.
- A 'no show' fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 18% service fee plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the appointed pick up location.
- To avoid a 'no show' fee call 978-463-5466 and make necessary changes to your reservation.
- Cancellation of limousines: The required deposit will not be refunded or transferred to any other reservation. If the cancellation is within 6 hours of the scheduled reservation an additional $100 will be added to the total bill and applied to credit card on file.
- Cancellation of Meet and Greet with less than two (3) hours notice will be charged at the full rate.
A 15% holiday surcharge, based on the fare, will be charged to all trips occurring on:
- New Years Eve (after 4:00 PM)
- Easter Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day - Closed
Events Services (Limousines, Sedans, Minibuses)
- All Event Services vehicle types will be billed at the prevailing Four Star Limousine hourly rate.
- Customers are billed from the time of the scheduled pick up until the time it drops off the last client. If the last drop off is more than 45 minutes from the main office (Salisbury Ma) there will be a $50 travel charge added to the total bill.
- All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis, will be billed a minimum of 3 hour, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and a 4-hour minimum Friday and Saturday.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- Any Service (excluding airport transportation) over $300.00 requires a $100.00 deposit that is non refundable and non transferable.
- Four Star Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Four Star Limousine assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.